Baqir al-Olum University accepts International Students for Bachelor, master and Ph.D.
Documents Required for Initial Registration
1. A copy of the original valid passport from the bio-data page and credit page
2. High-quality photo
3. A copy of the last original academic certificate
4. Accurate completion of the admission application form on the university website
- While sending the documents, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport and photo scans are only acceptable in JPG format.
- Any defect in the completion of the admission form or the submitted documents will cause a delay in the admission process and announcement of the result, and there will be no objection to the university.
- The final acceptance of the applicant is done after receiving a positive inquiry from the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, as well as the confirmation of scientific adequacy by the university.
- To confirm the applicant’s academic competence, an academic interview is conducted in person or online by the relevant faculty. Only applicants who have received the quorum of points in the scientific interview will be accepted.
- All accepted students are required to complete a Persian language course or provide a language proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who have a high academic level or special ability will receive a significant discount from the university.
History of Islam – Philosophy of Physics – Islamic Philosophy – Philosophy of Religion – Philosophy of Law – Culture and Communication – Theoretical Studies of Civilization – Philosophy of Social Sciences – Muslim Social Sciences – Cultural Policy-making – Critical – Western Studies – Political Sciences (Political Thought) – Political Jurisprudence (Jurisprudence of International Relations) – Jurisprudence, Bases of law and Imam Khomeini’s Thoughts
Political Thoughts in Islam – History (Islamic history) – History of Islamic Iran – Sociology Muslim Social Sciences – Philosophy of Social Sciences – Promotion and Cultural Communication – International Law – Family Law – Economic Law – Political Sciences – Political Jurisprudence – Philosophy of Religion – Philosophy and Islamic Theology – Strategic Management of Culture – Women studies (woman and family) (only for women) – Ethics (Applied Ethics) – Human Rights – Public Law
English Language Translation – English Language for Students of Islamic Studies – Law – Jurisprudence and Islamic Teachings
Refer to the admission link of Baqir al-Olum University at http://int.bou.ac.ir/international-students-application-form/, complete the form and upload the documents.
May 20, 2023
Address: Danishgah Blvd., Pardisan, Qom, Iran
Phone: 02532136582 (8 am to 12 pm)
Email address: email@example.com